Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Next two days with my Mom

We went outside to the little park beside the home and she enjoyed being outside in the warm sunshine.  First photo, I had walked her in a wheelchair around the block, we stopped at a yard sale and she was very interested.  Then I found the entrance to this little park and noticed that I could have come in directly from the hospital...but the yard sale and trip around the block had been enjoyable.  Next photo, she was already dressed when I arrived, different top.  We went directly out the back entrance to the park, took a little walk around the paths, said hello to all we met and then found a place with a little shade to sit for a while.  She was quite aware of what was going on but I don't know if she will remember anything.

See the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from Heather's posterous

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails