Thursday, July 16, 2009

Did you ever purchase something just to get the bag?

I did at lululemons...and now I have a really cool, red, inspirational lunchbag.   I had the sales girl stuff a large tshirt into this lunch size bag because I didn't want a bigger bag.  

Someone at the office tells me lululemon got into a bit of trouble with their 'sayings' but these seem ok, don't they?  My favourite quote is Creativity is maximized when you are living in the moment.  Also Dance, Sing, Floss and Travel.  And Life is full of setbacks--success is determined by how you handle set-backs.  The world is changing at such a rapid rate that waiting to implement changes will leave you 2 steps behind.  Do it now, do it now, do it now. 

I just love the bag and encourage you to shop at lululemons and get yourself a bag too! 
 
I did the same thing at Jacob, bought a scarf because they have a pretty cool bag too!  I saw one at the office, inquired where she got it and went right over to get one.  (I like the scarf I bought too)  This one is so elegant, isn't it?
 

1 comment:

heatherbelle said...

I just had to comment on this blog..I thought I was the only one who bought "stuff" because of the bag or container it came in.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails