Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Bloom Where You Are Planted photoshopped

I came upon this flower at the curb today, tiny but blooming. I liked the photo but after looking at it a while, the flower seemed a bit lost against the texture of the cement and asphalt. I selected the flower and plant with the pen tool and adjusted the hue, light and saturation, then adjusted the curve slightly. Blurred the background one pixel. I like the effect, the flower stands out a little more. jewel like.

See the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from Heather's posterous

2 comments:

T said...

You take gorgeous photos!!

The photo with the lone flower looks very peaceful to me.

Very lovely blog.

Thank you for the comment on my blog today.

heatherbelle said...

It always amazes me where things decide to grow. The wind carries the seed and a flower blossoms.
beautiful.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails