Saturday, August 22, 2009

Edible

Mona's Dare this week is "Edible."  We can post a new or old photo, but it must be our own photo, not one from the internet.  Food being one of my favourite subjects, both with a camera and not, I have a large colletion to draw from however; I just snapped a photo of my lunch, my favourite sandwich, toasted tomato on rye with mayo and a little salt.  It's tomato season and it's heaven, I tell you!

To join the fun, post a picture of something edible at your blog then post a link to it here:  http://monchri.multiply.com/journal/item/81/The_Dare...  Hope to see you there!

See the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from Heather's posterous

1 comment:

heatherbelle said...

I like to grow tomatoes but I actually don't eat them. Yours look particularly nice.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails