Monday, June 8, 2009

Confession

I have bitten my nails most of my life, at least since I was 3 years old.  At times I have been able to grow them, it was a struggle to get any length though, and when they were briefly long, they were not strong and chipped or broke easily, such a disappointment after trying for months. 
 
Before Glenn and Grace's wedding I got some UV gell nails.  It took about 40 minutes, cost $35 and I like the results.  I also enjoyed all the goings on in the nail salon.  My nails look natural, I think, and they are way stronger than any nails I was ever able to grow--I cannot believe how strong they are.  I was going to remove them after the wedding but I think I may keep them, at least for a while.  There will be a little maintenance but I don't mind.  I bought some nail polish today.

Posted via email from Heather's posterous

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails