Monday, June 8, 2009

Mona's Dare: A Tree

Better late than never to post my response to Mona's Dare.  I lost all my photo files last week when my hard drive died so today I took my camera to the office.  There are trees outside the office windows on all sides, and I see trees from the cafeteria window. 
 
An impressive tree is right on my back fence, a big fir tree, did I say big?  It must be 90 feet tall!  Many birds live in this tree and the middle boughs are not far from my bedroom window so in summer a choir of birds begin to sing just before sunrise.  Occasionally the odd bird gets his body clock out of synch and he begins to chirp hours before he should. 
 
If you would like to join the fun in Mona's Dare  visit Mona's page here  http://monchri.multiply.com/journal/item/48/The_Dare

See the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from Heather's posterous

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails