Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Healing with Photoshop

Here is a full view of Lucy Maud Montgomery's house from across the street.  When I got home and downloaded it to my laptop I saw the wires, a big horizontal hydro wire right in front of the house.  I never noticed it when I shot the photo...I was distracted by the traffic and trying not to backup into a ditch, and my son insisting that I hurry up. 

After a few tries, trying to find the right spot to use as a source, I "healed" that wire right out of the photo.  How cool is that!

See the full gallery on posterous

Posted via email from Heather's posterous

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! :)

heatherbelle said...

I've been going to get photoshop for some time now..I love what you can do with it and as photography is a favourite of mine I'm sure it would be worth getting.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails